Monday, January 28, 2008

Introducing Michael


Age: 5 1/2 
Citizenship: Texan (Houston to be exact)
Favorite Dance Move: The Robot
Favorite Book: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Favorite Candy: Wonka Bar
Probable Future Career Options: Doctor (Dave hopes), Writer, Engineer, Watch Repairman
Can usually be found: building something with legos, knex, blocks, tracks, paper, anything
Chore he enjoys: Vacuuming the stairs
Recent Quotable: "Dad, will you tell me a story...why don't you just mix fantasy and reality?"
Cuddles with: Cuddle Bear
Unusual talents: Memorization--Michael can memorize LONG stories, scriptures, songs.
Biggest Fear: Getting his finger nails clipped or going underwater
Biggest Thrills: Roller-coasters or anything else involving high speed, Board Games
AM/PM: Michael is an (early) morning person. 
Biggest Obstacle: His own nerves
Favorite Imaginary Character: George Shrinks
Food I ate immediately after his delivery: French Fries and an Oreo McFlurry
While in labor with Michael: I snapped at Dave to stop looking at me so much, and sent him to the cafeteria.

1 comment:

eBay said...

Cute kids. So funny. You are a good writer. I love the post a few down where your kids was actually sweating from running around in the store. I've had that happen. It made me laugh pretty hard. {This is Brooke}