Monday, January 28, 2008

Introducing Blake



Locale of Birth: Minneapolis, MN
Favorite Dance Move:  Break-dancing, the Coffee Grinder
Favorite Book: Whatever I just read to him
Favorite Candy: Lollipops
Probable Future Career Options: Athlete
Can usually be found: With 2 race cars in his hands, making sound effects
Chore he enjoys:  Helping mom cook
Recent Quotable: "Mom, when I say toothbrush, it means I need some toothpaste. TOOTHBRUSH!!!!"
Cuddles with: Anyone who is willing
Unusual Talents: Blake can make anything a contact sport, and typically hurts himself about 15 times a day
Biggest Fear: Preschool performances
Biggest Thrills: Gymnastics, Running, Hide and Seek
AM/PM: Definitely PM. He's going to be a nightmare to wake up when he's a teenager
Biggest Obstacles: The button or snap on his pants
Favorite Imaginary Character: Lightening McQueen
Food I ate immediately after his delivery: licorice (which I threw up 2 minutes later)
While in labor with Blake: I timed my contractions throughout the night at home by flipping open my cellphone, since Dave had taken the clock with him when I banished him to the other room

No comments: