Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OR. . .

Do you remember the scene in "So I Married and Ax Murderer" when they are on a double date at a diner, playing a game of "what's worse?" It was something like, "Going to your favorite restaurant and finding a crusty band-aid under your meal, OR. .. " and then the next person had to top it.

Thought we'd try it with the topic of "Excruciating Pain"

What's worse

Running down the stairs in the dark and landing the arch of your foot on a lego with such force it actually sticks,

OR. . . 

5 comments:

Denise said...

Troy's would have to be:

running down the stairs (in the middle of the night), stepping on a needle (hard), crying out in pain, yelling for your wife (who is asleep), and hearing her say, "I hope you're okay hon," and then having her roll over and go back to sleep without ACTUALLY helping you. (Oops.)

Tamara said...

Ummmm which to choose...back in HS I would have chosen getting YOUR head being pushed into MY face...but so much has happened since then.

So I would have to say the topper is: being 8 months pregnant and tending an 18 month old while having an excruciating case of shingles all over my already stretched buda belly.

eBay said...

OUCH!! I did something similar a few months ago. I got out of bed, and was walking quickly to my bathroom in the dark to take my benadryl {can't sleep without it} and missed the doorway and slammed my forehead into a shelf. I still have a small bump there. Scarred for life. I cried. It hurt to bad!!

Nortorious said...

Driving uphostery tacks into your gums?

Emily said...

Oh, I've got one. Flicking your hair out of your eyes one morning while getting ready and somehow scratching the cornea (or maybe retina) of your eye. In fact, you scratched it so bad you had to go to the Urgent Care, but you happen to be on a field trip in Scotland with your entire Study Abroad group.
Alright... this wasn't really me, but I'll never forget Whitney with the eye patch. LOL! Love you Whit!